Various designs of brass incense burners for cone incense. The tops of these burners lift off for easy cleaning and refilling. 2 1/4" 1 1/4" Works GREAT with my cone incense!
* Note: Use the lid of this burner as a douser to extinguish incense quickly. I do not recommend burning cone incense in these burners with the lid on, as it may snuff out your incense.
Small Brass Cone Incense Burner
- Light the black end of the incense with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds. If incense are extra fresh you may need to repeat once more.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. Incense should produce a glowing red ember and a plume of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense in its own container, on or in a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and NEVER leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.